It's one of the reasons I don't always care to be friendly to other races, ever since I found out things like this of other stereotypes and ethnicities of people. I don't have to care about people's addiction to their dark features if they just think I'm trash. It's a difference in how I am as a person, now. It usually seems like an issue with predominantly tan races and ethnicities. So, if you did it, I don't care and don't know why it's like I do to them. I know you like those other White people different from and better than me. This is my life, I'm not doing anything to you, wrong. You probably think this is a big deal, a big part of my life, and a big statement. It's not.
Monday, June 1, 2020
Message Board Post by Me
It's one of the reasons I don't always care to be friendly to other races, ever since I found out things like this of other stereotypes and ethnicities of people. I don't have to care about people's addiction to their dark features if they just think I'm trash. It's a difference in how I am as a person, now. It usually seems like an issue with predominantly tan races and ethnicities. So, if you did it, I don't care and don't know why it's like I do to them. I know you like those other White people different from and better than me. This is my life, I'm not doing anything to you, wrong. You probably think this is a big deal, a big part of my life, and a big statement. It's not.