Sunday, May 24, 2020

My Future Daughter

I want to have sex the natural way, and there are ways you can determine to have a girl or boy for sure naturally.

Here are the activities I want to put her in:
- prenatal activities
- daycare - after maternity leave
- gymnastics - ASAP
- ballet - ASAP
- swimming lessons/team - ASAP
- singing lessons - ASAP
- violin lessons - ASAP

Is that too much to ask?  Now, I do play the piano, but I don't "use" it, per se.

So... daycare could be during the day, and then the gymnastics + ballet + swimming lessons at first, teaching her to sing, and starting her to be coached in violin.  She could change later.  Like, it is more natural to do gymnastics when you're a toddler and small child, but later it would be competitive and dangerous, like she might prefer swimming when she's older instead of the hassle of competitive gymnastics, too? who knows; I'm not the father.  Figure skating would be good starting little, too.  People can do it for fun, rather than compete all the time there, too.  She also may drop the singing.  I think everyone should play violin, like I think all string players do.  Ballet probably gets rigorous, too, not for everyone.  She may switch to modern dance.  I know modern dance is cute when you're little, but oh well?  So, what do we have left?  A lot of exercise has been done.  Hey, I even got into tennis and martial arts as a preteen and teenager.  See, it all weaves in place.  She might want to play volleyball, who knows?  At least she becomes a person with opportunities other than staying in the house without enough PE.  Imagine how much fun it'd be too like to go to Disney World.  I have no relatives to visit, and my mom died and my dad will probably pass away before that time, as well, as he's sick.  My younger brother keeps to himself.  So, in the end, she may focus on one streamlined interest.  I hope to read her history and teach her to read stories and study things like history.  I don't have a desire to have 2 kids.  I really wanted to nurture my daughter.  Hey, my mom is Asian, maybe she didn't want to do that, too anyway.  I learned how to behave when I was 2.  Interesting?  So, yea, I provide physical activity etc., and she can grow into a person as time goes on and do her thing.  I was thinking I'd have sex with a white guy.  I hope she has white blonde hair but with a reddish undertone.  If it were straight, she might be like an angel.  If it were curly, she'd be like a little doll.  If it were wavy, she'd be like a little saint.  I wouldn't want it too curly but some, like kinda wavy I guess but with some curls or something.  Perhaps, in the heat, hair can get lighter but maybe curl, too.  The singing and violin at first would just be private lessons.  I'd have to work around the gymnastics and ballet.  I'm not sure about the swimming, when the team starts.