Saturday, May 30, 2020

Feet

Why do a lot of people who are older than me enjoy not wearing socks and going barefoot?  I'm getting a little uncomfortable, "to tell you the truth."

You know, I'm not embarrassed of my feet.  I try to cut my toenails relatively often, but it doesn't seem necessary too much when I don't as much.  My toenails don't seem to look too funny or embarrassing.  You could be the judge, though.  ...  You know, I'm not sure why I got so husky in general when I had to come home from college and we moved to Orlando, Florida, US because our home in Hurricane Katrina was destroyed and my dad had gotten a job here.  I knew it was a bad idea of them to ruin my college experience, no matter the inclination.  Sure, my life might be benefited to stop and think, but it didn't turn out.